Download p2sThe p2s application can be downloaded from this page. It is open-source software, written in the Tcl language, and you can download it and use it for free under the terms of the GPL license.
Please note that p2s was developed and tested only on windows XP (but I have had reports of it working on Vista recently). It will not 'install' itself like most windows applications, and may take a little effort to download and use!
There are two ways you can get p2s....
Method 1: The best way to get p2s is to download the Tcl source code from this page, and also install Tcl, which is freely available from activestate.com. Once you have Tcl installed, it is possible to run p2s and also to modify it if you feel so inclined! Step-by-step instructions:
- Download and install Tcl from activestate.com.
- Download this zip file: p2s.zip.
- Unzip p2s.zip to a folder of your choice.
- Open the unzipped p2s folder and click on p2s.tcl to run it
- Download this zip file: p2s_exe_v1_0.zip.
- Unzip p2s_exe_v1_0.zip to a folder of your choice.
- Open the unzipped p2s folder and click on p2s.exe to run it